Thursday, April 25, 2013

Not needed

I am a dictionary. My life is actually really important. I help all ages of people understand and improve their knowledge of English.  I do so because having a wide vocabulary will help people to be an intelligent and successful man or woman. My life may be important, but over the last twenty years, people have invented extreme technology called computers. Computers have a thing called the internet and with it people can type a word and it will give a definition. It amazes me how much our society has become addicted to the technology scientists have constructed. I know that you might argue that that the internet is helping build people's knowledge of English, and that might be true. But the world I am trying to help is not so lazy that it would sit down and let a metal box do the work. So now I am waiting and hoping for someone, with the thought in their head, "I need you to improve my English" to come and get me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment